Avocado Chocolate Pudding
2 or 3 servings
- 1 ripe small or medium avocado
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup raw agave nectar (or maple syrup, honey, etc.)
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk or milk substitute
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients into a blender until smooth and creamy. You may need to add more sweetener depending on the size of your avocado. It's ready to eat immediately or you can also refrigerate.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.