Bollywood Coconut Curry Popcorn Seasoning
About 2 cups, enough to fill three 5-6 oz spice jars
- 1 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp Madras curry powder
- 3 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Kosher or coarse sea salt
- 1 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, pulverize the coconut into tiny bits, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the curry powder, sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne, and garlic powder. Pulse to combine.
- Divide into 3/4 cup portions and transfer to jars or tins with tight-fitting lids.
- Store the popcorn seasoning away from heat and light for up to 4 months.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.