Breakfast Toast Cups
12 muffin cups
- 12 slices of bread (your choice, cut as directed below)
- large handful of spinach (washed and cut into pieces)
- 1/2 cup cheese (grated)
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices of bacon, precooked and cut into pieces (so that they will easily fit in the muffin trays)
- 4 tbsp of butter (softened)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly spray 12 cups of the muffin tin.
- Roll out the bread with a rolling pin and cut a 4-5-inch circle from the corner of each piece of bread.
- Save the scraps.
- Cut the circles in half and lightly butter each piece.
- Place a small scrap of bread on the bottom of each muffin tin so it covers about two-thirds of the bottom.
- Arrange two of the circle halves in each cup, so there are minimal holes.
- Add the spinach, cheese, and pieces of bacon.
- Top each muffin cup with an egg.
- Top with salt and pepper and a dollop of butter.
- Bake in the oven until the egg whites have set and are thoroughly white. (About 15-20 minutes)
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.