Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1 pizza crust
- 1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam in a steamer basket for 5 minutes and drain well. (I like to put it on a towel to get all the moisture out.) Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and eggs.
- Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread out evenly, shaping in to look like a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.