- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the chicken in butter and olive oil in a skillet on stove top. Cook until slightly pink in the center. Remove from skillet and chop into bite sized chunks, set aside.
- Pour heavy cream into skillet with leftover butter and oil from chicken. Stir to mix, also scraping sides. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add parmesan cheese, stir until creamy and thickened, then remove from heat.
- Place prepared pizza crusts onto sheet pans or round pizza pan. Brush olive oil onto pizza crust, then spread on Alfredo sauce. Top with spinach, chicken, tomatoes, and shredded cheeses.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly golden brown.
(There will likely be leftover chicken and sauce, to be used for another meal)
* The cooking group prepared a slightly alternative version of this recipe, using fro-zen pizza crust which was formed into smaller, personal sized pizzas. This adds a bit more prep time to pre-bake the frozen crusts.