Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 50 or more small twisty pretzels
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz Chocolate Almond Bark
- coarse sea salt
- In a small bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the peanut butter, melted butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla until incorporated and the mixture is crumbly.
- Lay out all the pretzels on a large piece of parchment paper. Take about 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter mixture and roll it into a ball. Place it on top of the pretzel. Repeat until finished (you can save any extra filling in plastic wrap in the freezer for later).
- Use your finger to gently press the peanut butter mixture into the pretzel, making it slightly flat on top.
- Melt the chocolate almond bark according to package instructions. Spoon the melted chocolate on top until it runs down the sides. Sprinkle with a tiny bit of coarse sea salt and let dry until firm.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.