- 1 tube (12.4 oz) refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls. Place rolls in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes; remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, combine the pie filling, cranberries, and cinnamon. With the back of a teaspoon, make an indentation in the center of each roll; fill with the fruit mixture. Bake for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Drizzle with icing and serve warm.
- *This recipe was adjusted by the group to make twice as many servings.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.