Frittata Creation -- Make It Your Way!
- 2 cups of your choice of meat -- mix it up if you'd like -- bacon (cooked and crumbled), sausage (cooked and crumbled), ham or salami (chopped), Rotisserie chicken (shredded), crabmeat
- 2 cups of your choice of vegetables -- mix it up if you'd like -- spinach (chopped), broccoli (chopped), fresh kale (chopped), bell pepper (chopped), mushrooms (sliced), cherry or grape tomatoes (halved), onions (chopped), scallions (chopped)
- 1 1/3 cups of cheese -- mix it up if you'd like -- fontina, monterey or pepper jack, cheddar, gouda (regular, aged, or smoked), goat cheese, feta, Parmesan
- 12 large eggs
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup half and half or milk
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- paprika (Optional for garnish)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mist 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add butter. After the butter has completely melted, add vegetables. Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, half and half or milk, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in meat, vegetables, and cheese.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish. Bake 30 - 40 minutes or until set.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.