Individual French Toast Stratas
12 muffin cups
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups country white bread
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- fresh berries
- Whisk eggs, half and half, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Toss the bread with the melted butter and divide among the 12 muffin cups.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread, making sure to divide evenly among the tins.
- Let sit while you preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Sprinkle each bread cup with sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack slightly.
- Serve with additional maple syrup and fresh berries.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.