- 8 cans low salt chicken broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 3-lb bag of frozen chicken breasts or 9 chicken breasts - chopped into bite-sized pieces - already defrosted
- 1 1/2 cups white rice
- 3 cans corn or equivalent of frozen
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- bag of shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 container of low fat sour cream
- Serve with green salad - bottle of dressing of choice
- Combine broth and tomatoes in a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
- Add rice and stir to combine.
- Cover and reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add chicken and corn and cook 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir occasionally.
- Garnish with chips, cheddar, and sour cream as desired.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.