Mint, Cucumber, Basil, and Lime Fizz
- 1 cup large basil leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (recipe below)
- Muddle all these ingredients into a large glass.
- Really smash up the cucumber and herbs to release their fragrance.
- Fill with water or soda water.
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Combine ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Turn off the heat once all the sugar has dissolved.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.