Quiche Creation -- Make It Your Way!
- 1 frozen pie crust -- 9 inch deep dish
- 2 cups of your choice of meat -- mix it up if you'd like -- bacon (cooked and crumbled), sausage (cooked and crumbled), ham or salami (chopped), Rotisserie chicken (shredded), crabmeat
- 2 cups of your choice of vegetables -- mix it up if you'd like -- spinach (chopped), broccoli (chopped), fresh kale (chopped), bell pepper (chopped), mushrooms (sliced), cherry or grape tomatoes (halved), onions (chopped), scallions (chopped)
- 2 cups of cheese -- mix it up if you'd like -- fontina, monterey or pepper jack, cheddar, gouda (regular, aged, or smoked), goat cheese, feta, Parmesan
- 6 large eggs
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (Optional)
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- paprika (Optional for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place frozen pie crust on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add butter. After the butter has completely melted, add vegetables. Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- Pour the sauteed vegetables in a bowl, add meat and combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, heavy cream, onion and garlic powder, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Spoon the meat and vegetable mixture in the pie crust, add the cheese and then pour on the egg mixture.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until set.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.