Quick Garlicky Bruschetta with Tomatoes and Basil
- 2 cup diced ripe tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 loaves bread, sliced diagonally into 1-inch thick slices and toasted
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, and garlic powder.
- Mix well to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Spoon tomato mixture on toasted bread slices and serve.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.