Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen spinach, finely chopped and squeezed dried
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 small lemon, zested and juiced
- salt and pepper
- 40 square wonton wrappers
- 4 T butter
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, shallot, egg, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Arrange 10 wonton wrappers on a clean work surface. Top each with a rounded tsp of filling. Moisten the edges with water and, working with 1 at a time, fold in half to form triangles; press down around the filling to seal. Transfer the ravioli to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, drop in the ravioli in 2 batches, letting the water return to a boil between batches. Cook until the ravioli bob to the surface, about 3 minutes per batch; strain.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, swirling, until it browns and smells nutty, about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat. Stir in the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper. Divide the ravioli among 4 plates, drizzle with the butter sauce, and top with parsley and sage.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.