Sublime Fruit Salad with Mint
- Strawberries, sliced
- 2.45 lbs Pears
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1/8 cup simple syrup (see instructions)
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- Make simple syrup and chill while prepping fruit. Simple syrup = 1 part sugar to 1 part water. Bring water to a boil, stir in sugar until dissolved completely. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Wash, peel, and chop fruit as desired.
- In a blender, combine simple syrup, lime juice, chopped mint, and almond extract. Toss syrup over fruit.
- Chill (overnight is good) and serve. Practice saying "thank you." You'll be getting lots of compliments.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.