- 3-5 lbs ground beef, turkey,or chick-en
- 32 oz. chicken stock
- 1 large can refried beans
- 1 20oz can enchilada sauce
- 2 pkgs taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes w/chiles
- 1 can corn (fresh corn is also good)
- 1 can black beans
- 1 16oz pkg Mexican blend cheese
- 1 large can black olives
- 2 cups cooked rice, white or brown
- 16 oz sour cream (for garnish)
- 2 bundles green onions
- 16oz jar salsa
- 1 bag tortilla chips (optional)
- 1 pkg. tortillas (optional)
- In a medium skillet, add 1/4 cup water and meat; cook throughly. Pour off any excess liquid and add 1 pack-age of taco seasoning. Mix well and set aside. Cook rice per instructions and set aside.
- In a large pot, warm chicken stock to a medium boil, add refried beans and stir until broken down. Add remaining package of taco seasoning; throughly com-bine. Wash and drain corn and add to pot, along with enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes and black beans (do not drain tomatoes or beans). Add rice and continue to stir occasionally at medium to low heat.
- Chop olives and green onions, set aside to use as garnish. Scoop soup in bowls and garnish with condiments. Enjoy!
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.