Veggie Egg Cups
12 muffin cup servings
- 6 eggs
- 1 small red pepper (diced)
- 1 small zucchini (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup cheese (grated)
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush each muffin tin liberally with vegetable oil, making sure to get the sides of the tin.
- Whisk the eggs well with the milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the vegetables evenly among the cups.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives.
Follow us on Social Media!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.